Sunday, April 10, 2011

The New Nestabilities - Lacey Ovals

Well I'm a lucky girl as I've been able to
stock up on a few crafting goodies! BF
went to the States and brought me back
what I had ordered over the internet and
what was on my 'wish list'. On top of
my list was one of the new sets of
Nestablities from Spellbinders – Lacey
Ovals. So here is a card that I made using
this new set. I ordered the Nestablities
from Cutathome.com and the service was
excellent AND I got a great deal!

I added a silver background paper to the card
after rounding the two top corners. I used a
Lacey Oval die and then cut out my printed
image using  Fiskars ShapeCutter.      

I then cut up a strip of card and punched out
a border on the bottom edge and added ribbon
to it. I cut out a small Lacey Oval and
stamped and heat embossed the sentiment
"I do". I then added some glitter to the stars
on the image and glued to the large Lacey Oval.
When you use a punch, don't forget the left
over pieces can be also used, and I added a
couple of the pieces to the two top corners of
the card.  The image comes  from
- it's worth taking a look at this site.


No comments:

Post a Comment