Sunday, April 3, 2011

Paper Flowers

I really like paper flowers and there are many different
ways of making them.  On 'Crafter's Digital Art Center'
there is a great tutorial on making paper flowers using all
different shapes, and they are very easy to do.  Here
are some photos of the way I made a flower and I like
the way it came out. Of course it can be made to look
much different in many ways. I could add glitter, I could
use a punch around the edges, I could paint each piece
and give it an 'old' look, I could just ink around the
edges- there is no end of ways a paper flower can be
made to look.  I used 5 scalloped circles and put them
together with a brad before I squished them one by one
whilst on the brad. The second photo shows a squished
piece which I didn't use and did it separately to show you.
The third photo shows the pieces all together and I undid
the squish to show what they looked like together.
Imagine how these flowers would look using all types
of paper, tissue for instance.



1 comment:

  1. Jackie... I love the flowers!! Definately going to try this. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete