Monday, June 6, 2011

A card for Noa

I'm having a great time this week at the CDAC one year
celebration - and it isn't too late to join in. It really is a
lot of fun!

Well, it's been a busy week for me card-wise that is -
(in all other ways too) and I have managed to sell
quite a few cards - but that means I have to replenish
them!!

Here is a card I have just finished making for one of
my grandchildren - her name is Noa and she will be
eleven this week. I hope she likes it. Usually I call
my kids and ask them what their kids like at the
time, but this time I decided to use this digi from
Tortagialla, which is very cute.

As you may have gathered, I like the Nestabilities
Lacey Ovales for my cards. Here I have used two
and overlapped them.  I have other ideas of how
to use these dies, but I have to try them out first.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOO Jackie I like this! Really really like what you did with your nestability dies...I will be back to see what you come up with next!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete