Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Day for Daisies Challenge

Did I tell you that I love paper crafting?  Well I do.
paper crafting gives me the opportunity to be
adventurous and be creative - and I can't say I was
too creative even just a few years ago. So when
somebody tells me they wouldn't be able to make
cards as they have no imagination - I tell them I
don't agree.  I don't think one can really 'learn to
draw really well' - that I think is a talent one is
born with.

The following two cards I made for a challenge on the
A Day For Daisies Website - we were given three most
beautiful images to work with to make cards. Do go and
visit them - see the button on the right hand side of this
page.  To go shopping  http://www.etsy.com/shop/adayfordaisies

For the following card I used Nestabilities Lacey Ovales,
patterned paper from DCWV 'Nana's Kids', the red balloon
is from Jolee's Boutique, as are the three gems.  This is an
easy image to colour using a computer programme.
















Here I used Nestabilities Labels Eight. The patterned
paper is from DCWV 'Nana's Kids'. I also used dot
sparkler stickers from Stampendous.


3 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! One for a boy, and one for a girl. Love them both! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job you did on these cards! Love the colors and designs!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are just gorgeous Jackie! Love all the die cuts and colors you have chosen. Thanks so much for playing along with the fun at A DAY FOR DAISIES:)

    ReplyDelete