Sunday, March 11, 2012

CDAC Progressive Challenge #13

This card is for a Progressive Challenge at Crafters
Digital Art Center.  I haven't described these challenges
on this site, so I will now.  Five artists give a free digi
image and crafters have to enter at least one card every
two weeks using one of these images. There is a very
nice prize for one crafter after six challenges, and
the winner is picked randomly. You must have
entered a card in each challenge to win the big
prize.  Everyone is a winner in my eyes, as you get
to keep five lovely images each challenge.

Image - Girl - Liastampz
Nestabilities - Labels Twenty-Two
Backing paper - Reflections
Flowers - Petaloo
Hello Stamp - Michael's

4 comments:

  1. Adorable design and fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for joining the Progressive Challenge fun at CDAC. It's wonderful to see what you’ve created with these fun images. And how great is it to have all this inspiration shared!
    Darlene
    CDAC Board/Team Member
    MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have used this image! Is that paper piecing on her outfit? If it is coloring it is wonderful! Such a pretty card! Thank you for playing the progressive challenge at CDAC.
    Hugs,
    Georgia
    CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comments
      Georgia. I did use paper piecing
      on the image. I enjoy using my
      computer for colouring.

      Delete
  3. What a pretty card, and very cute image. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for your visit to my blog. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete