Thursday, July 19, 2012

DT Creation for The Doodle Garden

My latest DT card - the theme is "SUMMER."   Isn't it a cute
image!  It took me a while to make as I couldn't decide how
to do the background, but I am happy with the result!  Mind
you, it took a bit of doing to stick down the ribbon. If the
ribbon had been thicker, it wouldn't have been a problem.
I do have various glues, but if anybody can tell me what
works for them on flimsy ribbon, I would like to know.






















Image - The Doodle Garden - Swimmy Sally
Nestabilities - Labels Eight
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Swiss Dots
Red Sticker - Studio112
Pearl - Queen & Co.
Ball Sticker - Recollections -  Pet pad
Bunting - Me




1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie, just checked the dryer sheet tutorial out, now I have to find someone with a dryer!! Great card, I love the background, it's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete