Thursday, August 9, 2012

I Found A 'Crop' To Go To

My first 'crop' in Israel.  I have found it difficult to find a
place, which is not too far away, for sitting with other
crafters to do scrapbooking/cardmaking.  This week I
went to a shop/studio in Ramat Hasharon called "Paper
Hearts" and joined 6 other crafters.  Sarit and Nirit run
the shop and Nirit helps the crafters at the 'crop'. They
have a few machines, including the Cuttlebug, and a
large choice of dies to use for each machine.  There
are also lots of other tools, such as punches to use.
I went, not so much as to learn something, but to be
with others who love to craft.  Nirit was open to any
questions and had lots of patience.  Hopefully I will
go again.  The shop is full of great things!
I prepared some cards to do and here are the ones
that I managed to finish.




















Image - JW Illustrations
Nestabilities - Classic Scalloped Circles
Flowers - Craft Store
Patterned Paper - Colorbok
Sentiment - Clear Stamp - studio g





















Image - Fred She Said, Medallion
Embossing Folder - Sizzix
Cardstock - Core'dinations
Rhinestone - Queen & Co.





















Image - Anji's Antics
Shapeabilities - Floral Flourishes
Cardstock - Core'dinations
Rhinestone - Queen & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment