Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Scrapbook Page For A Six Year Old

Apart from card making I enjoy making a scrapbook page
for my grandkids on their birthdays.  Here is what I have
made for my granddaughter Yehela who will soon have
her 6th birthday. 



















Main Pattern Paper - Colorbok
Middle Circle - Core'dinations - Vintage Collection
Heart Strip Paper - Mine
Sentiment and Castle - Web
Mats - Core'dinations
Distressing Tool - Tim Holtz
Butterfly: -
Hero Arts Butterfly Stamp
Core'dinations Cardstock
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Core'dinations Sanding Block
Red Wire
Berry Red Pearls - Queen&Co

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty. Are you making a whole book for her or is this to add to yours? I am doing a designer course at Moo two Designs. So far I have learnt quite a few things. Love your use of colour with this page xx

    ReplyDelete