Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pattie's Creations Challenge #71 - Monochromatic

Here is my DT card for the next challenge at Pattie's Creations.
Silly me didn't realise that monochromatic could be hues of
various colours, so I did black/gray, but I am happy with the
outcome.  It would be interesting though to try out using nice,
brighter colours.  I also had a chance here to use my new
dies!





















Image – Pattie's Creations – Blackeyed Susan
Cardstock - DCWV
Glitter Cardstock – Core'dinations
Nesting Dies – Xcut
Sentiment – Hobbycraft
Glossy Accents – Ranger
Flower - Petaloo
Dot Sparkler Stickers - Stampendous
Lace, Glitter – My Stash












5 comments:

  1. Jackie, your black and white flower card is beautiful! I also I really like the sparkle and your new dies. Wonderfully done! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, I love the sparkle to this creation! Great idea to go with black/grey tones, it works so well with this image!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the detail.
    Thank you for joining us at Lady Anne's Challenge.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie,
    I love how this card came out! The blackeyed susans look great!

    ugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this card Jackie, nice to see you joining in with our other challenges *smile* Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Challenge's
    Lady Anne's Blog

    ReplyDelete