Thursday, August 22, 2013

Baby Boy Card

I love to make baby cards, so here is a cute card for
a baby boy.  On the sentiment I used Glossy Accents,
which I am quite new to, but love to use. I shall look
for a challenge or two to enter the card. For a change
I used a ready coloured image, which I don't do very
often.

Tomorrow, Friday, there will be a new challenge at
Pattie's Creations.  The theme is "Anything Goes."
Do join us there.















Entered into challenge at The Crafting Cafe


Image – Scrappin Doodles
Pattern Paper – K&Company
Buttons – Buttons Up
Sentiment – studio g
Gems – Martha Stewart
Glossy Accents
Ribbon, Cardstock – Stash
Paper Edging – Fiskars ShapeCutter Template

2 comments:

  1. Jackie, your card is lovely! Thanks so much for playing at The Crafting Cafe this time! Unfortunately your card isn't linked properly, you might want to try again!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great baby card! Love the blues and the image is precious. I love glossy accents - it is so fun. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete