Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pattie's Creations Challenge #75 - Gift Tags

The theme for this challenge is 'Gift Tags' - to use
just a tag.  I really have no experience in using
just a tag, but I am happy how mine turned out.
I am also new to using stencils, but I quite
enjoyed using the Medallion as a stencil. I
do have a few real stencils now (which came
in a magazine) and should try and experiment
with them.

I am also adding a photo of how I stencilled
the tag before decorating it.

 






















Image – Pattie's Creations – Pocket Watch
Tag – Paplin's Basics
Shapeabilities – Die D-Lites – Medallion Four
Flowers – Petaloo
Gems – Papermania
Sentiment – studio g
Ribbon – My Stash
Distress Inks – Tim Holtz – Vintage Photo & Peeled Paint

Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More 

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic tag hun you really have done a brilliant job with it!
    Hugs Kelly
    Patties Teamie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jackie! This tag is amazing... I love how you used my "Pocket Watch" image.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Jackie - I'm in awe!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, and double Wow! 2 Pocket Watches! This is gorgeous, and I like that you showed how you created it too!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag. I have never used stencils and I think this looks amazing. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tag! Thanks so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jackie - this is beautiful! Wow! You really did a fabulous job on this. The details are amazing, the colors are really great, and the image is perfect. I love, love, love this! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete