Friday, April 18, 2014

Pattie's Creations Challenge #90 - Easter



My prize from Core'dinations has arrived and I received a
lovely surprise at all the goodies I received.  I now have enough
cards, envelopes, tags and cardstock for a long time to come!  It
certainly is worthwhile taking part in Core'dinations challenges.

I have added a link to Free Digital Minikit.com on my
sidebar - a new free scrapbooking kit is given
every week, and you can use them commercially if
you link back to them.

Time at Pattie's Creations for Challenge #90 - Easter.
A Happy Easter to all those celebrating this holiday.



Do take part in this challenge - just take note that you
should include any Digital or Stamped Image on your
creation! Stop on over to Pattie's ETSY Shop and have a look
at her many images. Don't forget to check out the Freebie First
Friday of the Month page. The Freebie will be available for
3 days, and then it will be removed from the site!
The challenge starts now and ends Thursday, April 24th
at 1PM CST (Central Standard Time).
Have a look at this week's DT and their creations! You can check
their details by clicking on their names to leave some Luv at their
blogs.
 




















Image - Pattie's Creations
Card -  DCWV
Designer Paper - Dovecraft - Garden Party
Sentiment - Word
Ribbon - My Stash
Gems -  My Stash
 

6 comments:

  1. Jackie - very pretty Easter card, and great choice of the image. I really like the ribbon touch on the image, it pulls it all together!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie,

    I just love this card and the way you colored my image. I love the paper piecing too.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. Love this image and the dimension you've added to the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is colored up so pretty! Love the image and you did a fantastic job coloring it. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jackie,
    Just stopping by to wish you a Happy Easter.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Jackie - the flowers look soooo real!!! Lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete