Friday, May 1, 2020

Pattie's Creations Design Challenge #170 - "Anything Goes"


Well, we are still advised to stay home here in Israel, hopefully
it won't be for too much longer as I am sure people want to get 
back to life as it was, although  I think that will take a long time.
I would love to get back to the office where I volunteer once a 
week or so, but I think I will be nervous to go on public transportation
for a while.

Time for another challenge at Pattie's Creations.
Our challenges start on the FIRST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH...

Stop on over to Pattie's ETSY Shop and have a look at her many 
images. Don't forget to check out the Freebie First Friday of 
the Month - page up above on the menu bar. 

ONLY THREE ENTRIES PER PERSON!!!
 
The challenge starts now and ends Thursday, June 4th at  
1PM EST (Eastern Standard Time). So let's have a look at our 
DT and their creations!  You can check their details by clicking 
on their names to leave some Luv at their blogs.




















Image - Pattie's Creations - Dove Hearts
Glossy Accents - Ranger
Dies, Cardstock - My Stash
Heart - Say it in Crystals
 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I live the intricately die cut frame
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie,
    Great card! I love how you colored my Dove Hearts image too.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete