Friday, January 1, 2021

Pattie's Creations Design Challenge #178 - Anything Goes

Month went quickly. We had lots of rain, just for a couple of days
and now we have sunshine, so no complaints. Lots of card making
this month, three of them for my kids. I have a paper pad from
Graphic 45 - just love their designs. Didn't have the heart to use
it, but in the end decided to make my grownup kids cards with it.
Yesterday, I made my first xmas card. Hadn't collected anything
Christmasy, as I don't celebrate this holiday but have seen lots of
great Christmasy designs. Wasn't expecting an order for a
Christmas card. Enjoyed looking for a drawing for it and used
Christmas colours. Hope the recipient will like it.

Well it is now time for another challenge at Pattie's Creations.
Our challenges start on the FIRST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH...
Stop on over to Pattie's ETSY Shop and have a look at her many
images. Don't forget to check out the Freebie First Friday of
the Month - page up above on the menu bar.
ONLY THREE ENTRIES PER PERSON!!! 

The challenge starts now and ends Thursday, February 4th at
1PM EST (Eastern Standard Time). So let's have a look at our
DT and their creations! You can check their details by clicking
on their names to leave some Luv at their blogs.

Here is my DT entry.

Images - Pattie's Creations - Flowery Teapot & Cups
Cardstock, Die, Ribbon - My Stash Cord - David Tutero
Pattern Paper - Free Clipart
Sentiment - Word

1 comment:

  1. Jackie,
    You did a great job on this creation. I love how you used two of my images on one card.
    Hugs,
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete