I tried a new method (for me) to make the background
for this delightful image. I used masking tape and
stuck down small pieces of different colours all over
the cardstock. I then embossed the card using my
Cuttlebug - but the embossing can hardly be seen.
I then put some ink over the cardstock and then
used one coat of embossing powder over the
whole surface. I coloured the image to match the
colours of the background and cut it out using
Nestabilities Lacey Ovales. I embossed the card
behind the image with Cuttlebug embossing folder
Swiss Dots. The sentiment is from a stanp that I
got at Michael's - I always go to the $1 stamp
stand and buy from there. Only one of the
stamps that I have from there hasn't been very
good. Rhinestones are from Queen&Company.