Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Day For Daisies Challenge #31 - "Flock Together"

Wow, I finished another card today!  This time it is for 
the above challenge.  Tammy's images are just so
fantastic and I love using them.

I made the flock by grating card and then using the
'flock' it makes.  There is a tutorial on making flock
and the link is on the ADFD blog. 

I did photograph how I made the flock, but my
camera kept asking me to add time/date, which I
didn't and so the photos I took didn't come out!!
Although if anyone wants me to show photos of
making flock, I shall be more than happy to go
over the process again,

I used Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder on
the card behind the sentiment.  I went around
the mat behind the image with a paper distresser.
The green/white outfit is paper pieced.




No comments:

Post a Comment