Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Day For Daisies Challenge - A Special Flower

Here is the first card I have made since getting home
(still a bit jet lagged though) - isn't it a gorgeous image? 
I enjoyed looking for a nice dress pattern for a little girl! 

First I coloured the digital stamp using PS and made a border
around the image.  I then paper pieced the dress, added a bow
(made using a fork) and added dot sparkler stickers from
Stampendous to the flowers, then I added the butterfly.

I used Spellbinders Edgeabilities for the pattern on the lined
paper and added sparkling paper underneath the pattern to
to show through. I then added the ribbon and attached to
blue card with scalloped edges (thank you Kiethann for
all the crafting papers you sent me). I then typed a
sentiment, which I attached to the ribbon.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment