Friday, January 13, 2012

ADFD Challenge #34 - Pastel Colours

For this challenge I have used the image 'Flower Blossom' -
a freebie given for this challenge, although any of Tammy's images
can be used.  I took the image, and using PS, I copied the flower
and added two more, moving them around to make a more
interesting picture.  I also added grass.  I used Nestabilities
Lacey Ovales around the image, and threaded ribbon through
the holes.  For the edging I used Edgeabilities Classic Triple
Scallop.  The yellow spotted background is from a Quite Contrary
Paper Pad.  The brad is from Recollections.  I used gold shiny
shelf paper behind the Edgeabilities and paper pieced the
flowers.  Tip: if you use this shelf paper as matting, stick it to
thick cardstick before cutting out.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jackie this in wonderful! I love the added grass behind those cute little flowers. Wonderful card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us for the ADFD challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute , i really like the soft pastels and punches, the hearts are great

    ReplyDelete