Monday, January 9, 2012

A Card For My Granddaughter Yehela

Yehela is five this week and this is the card I made for her.
As you will see, I have used the same cardstock as in my
previous card.  Well, the cardstock was out already and
anyway I like the colours.

I Googled the fairy and around the image I used Nestabilities
Labels Twenty-Two. I paper pieced the fairy a little and
added sparkle to her wings.  I inked around the label.
On the green cardstock I used a Cuttlebug  embossing
folder. I wish manufacturers would put the name of the
folders on the folders themselves as I don't remember
all the names of the embossing folders all the time! I
then went around the green cardstock with a distressing
tool by Tom Holtz.  The sentiment I made on Word.
As my granddaughter is into fairies and princesses I
hope she will like my card.  I have also made a scrapbook
page for her, and this I will put up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment