Monday, October 25, 2010

More digi cards

As well as digi images I like to do decoupage and tea-bag folding
and will show some of these cards too. I have also used fimo to
make embellishments. I would love to have a large craft room
where I could put out all that I have, then I would be more
productive as I'd have everything around me. But I mustn't
complain as I have a nice large desk in my second bedroom
and a cupboard near by, but I do seem to be pulled to the salon
to work on the large table there  - but I am doing a lot of
backwards and forwards to get things.  At least I get some
exercise this way.

Here are more digi cards:

Here I wanted a simple car
and used 'Sunflower top' by
Priscilla Styles. It's a lovely
flower.
'Happy Girl Bird' by
Dawn Moore

'Flowers' from
Tiddly Inks

'Cuthberg&Kiki Wedding'
from Pollycraft

No comments:

Post a Comment