Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Baby Cards

Made some new cards this week. I seem to spend more time
looking at other people's work and trying to learn more about
crafting, than actually making stuff.   I had a problem with the
card "It's a Boy" because I wanted to use vellum, which I had
embossed for the background but couldn't find the correct
glue for it, so I used brads instead. If anybody knows of a
glue for vellum, please let me know.  I could have used
double-sided tape, but that would have shown through and
I didn't want to have to cover that up on the other side.
Anyhow, I think it looks fine with the brads. The
background paper on the "It's a Girl" card is from
'Generations'   The digi is from Mami Doodles.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love how versitile it is as a boy or a girl card!