Saturday, June 11, 2011

New Cards


For the following card I have used a drawing by
Eva Hartman - do go and check out her drawings:
http://www.flickr.com/eva_hartman
I have used Nestabilities Lacey Ovales. Isn't it a 
cute cat!
















This digi is by Ikesart, and I made it for a challenge
which was to use a tag and buttons. I used strips
of patterned paper for the background. This is a 
good way to use up some of those strips that
you don't want to throw away but don't really
know how to use!




















As you can see I have been quite busy card making
lately. Here is another card using a digi by
Nana Vic - I do like owls. The background I made
by changing a tree background using PS. I wanted
it to be fuzzy so that it wouldn't take away from the
main image.


No comments:

Post a Comment