Saturday, July 23, 2011

Another card for A Day for Daisies Challenge - Secret Ingredients

Their challenge today is a "Secret Ingredients" challenge!
What's that, you ask? Well - take a look at ALL the designer's
cards and even go read their blog posts if you need to... we 
ALL (that is the designers) used one or both of 2 secret 
embellishments/techniques for our cards. So study them 
closely and see if you can figure out what we used! When
you make your project, use one or both of them on your card!

Well I have made my card for this challenge and hopefully used the
two Secret Ingredients!  How beautiful is the freebie given to be
used in this challenge - although you can use any ADFD
image that you want.


On the card I have used paper piercing (until now I have called
it decoupage), faux stitching and glitter. I wanted more of the
feather behind my 'flower' but couldn't get it to stick properly!
Also you can't really see the filter I used on the top part of the
fairy's dress, but it still looks alright. If I had used a larger card
and thus larger image, it would have been more noticeable.



3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Love the paper piecing and the feather. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is darling, Jackie. I LOVE your paper piecing.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. All the little extra touches make this a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

    Come join a challenge at www.digidarla.com and share your talent!

    ReplyDelete