Thursday, December 8, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge #8

I really like the images given out this month and this
time I have used an image by Jehanne from
Just Some Lines.

The background of kennels and the one of dog
bones I have had for ages and just didn't manage
to use them until this opportunity.  It's a great
dog image and I enjoyed colouring it, adding
real print to the newspaper.  The background
with the writing on comes from DMD - I have
just noticed they are adhesive mats!  I went
around the bone cardstock with a distressing
tool.  I used blending foam to go around the
background with writing and the nestabilities
shape.  The sentiment I did.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful use of the image! Love the color scheme and the papers you've used as well. Great job. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete