Usually I explain how I make my cards, but perhaps it is
clearer just to write what materials I use - see below..
If I use a new method, then I can write about it in detail.
Isn't the image cute! I do need to stock up on
embellishments though, because although I have quite
a few, I find I cannot always find exactly what I want. I
can, of course, make my own, and often I do.
- Image from Jessica Weible Illustrations - Bouncing Baby Girl
- Cuttlebug embossing folder - Swiss Dots
- Nestabilities - Labels Twenty-Two
- Generations 'pretty simple' paper and cardstock
- Dot sparkler stickers - Stampendous
- Small Stars - Studio112