Monday, January 9, 2012

A Card For Vickie - From Nana Vic's


Here is a card that I made for Vickie, who is a bit under 
the weather at the moment and her keen followers decided 
to make cards for her to cheer her up.  The cards will be 
sent to her, as well as posted on her site at CDAC, 
which is a wonderful site for those interested in digi stamps.
The delightful digi image is by Vickie, and coloured on the 
computer. Not much to explain about this card. I like the 
green and red together. I went around the green cardstock 
matting the image and the with a distressing tool and used a 
Cuttlebug embossing folder "Swiss Dots" on the red 
cardstock. I did the sentiment on Word and used the green 
brad from my stock. I coloured the flower to match the colour 
on the little girl's dress and paper pieced the image.


No comments:

Post a Comment