Monday, April 23, 2012

Card for Progressive Challenge #16

This time I managed to make two cards for the CDAC challenge
and following is the first one. If I'll find time there are other lovely
images to use.




















Image - Whoopsiedaisy
Nestabilities - Labels Eight
Patterned paper - DCWV
Foam Flowers - Creatology
Balloon - Jolee's Boutique
Cardstock - Recollections

Most of my goodies are from the US, although here in Israel
you can now find some nice embellishments.  Recently my
sister bought a Cuttlebug here and it cost her NIS600,
equivalent to approx. $160. Mine came from the US for $64!!!

Of course if I or my partner didn't travel each year to the US, I
would have to buy here.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! You did a lovely job coloring her in, and I love how you added the balloon!
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    ~Ruza CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jackie love how you colorede it. That is s huge difference in price for the cuttle bug.

    ReplyDelete