Monday, May 21, 2012

Card for Progressive Challenge #18

Well the 18th Progressive Challenge is already upon us
and here is a card I have made for the Challenge.
Hopefully I'll get at least one more done. This morning
it took me a couple of hours to download my card photos
from my camera and yesterday I had to colour my images
in a strange way because the programme I use PS,
wouldn't let me colour in the way I usually do, and that
took me ages too!  But what would we do without these
gadgets.




















Isn't this a lovely image? It is a 'missing you'
card, but could also be 'wishful thinking'. I
wasn't sure which sentiment to write, so I
didn't.

Image - Just Some Lines
Nestabilities - Labels Eight
Spellbingers - Carnation Creations
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - dots and circles
Cardstock - Recollections
Patterned Paper - Generations - Pastel Color Collection

2 comments:

  1. So very pretty in the soft lavender colors! Thanks for joining us at CDAC for our progressive challenge.
    Hugs,
    Georgia
    CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatiful card Jackie love the soft colors of it. So hard t o know what your going to use the card for most of the time.

    ReplyDelete