Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pattie's Creations Challenge #69 – Father's Day



Time for our next challenge at Pattie's Creations.
The theme this time is 'Father's Day' – and I wish
a great day to all the dads out there.  I chose the
image of a coo coo clock to use, and I had fun
colouring it on the computer.  I used a little
Glossy Accents on the image, which I think
looks nice.  Do join us in the challenge.





















Image - Pattie's Creations - Coo Coo Clock
Sentiment - Word
Brown Cardstock - DCWV
Green Pattern Paper - My Stash
Brown Pattern Paper - foof-a-La
Black Glitter Cardstock – Core'dinations
Green Dot Sparkler Stickers - Stampendous
Glossy Accents - Ranger
Brown Ribbon - Offray
 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card I really like the glossy accents on the clock, makes it feel like i just want to touch it. :-)

    Crafty Hugs
    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie - I love that you used the Coo Coo Clock as the image for this Father's Day card. This would have been perfect for my Dad, since he was a Watchmaker/Jeweler by profession. Great job!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie - I really like this! Great details on the clock and I love the layers. My Hubby loves clocks - he would really like this. Well done. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie,

    I just love how you colored my "Coocoo Clock Image"...

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    PS Thanks for all of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jackie, I am now following you too. Thank you for posting my button here. Also made some changes in the shop so you sb able to see it.
    You did a great job coloring the image and loved the layout. Well done on your card..
    Hugs, Kathie

    ReplyDelete