Saturday, January 4, 2014

Birthday Card For Yehela

Hope I am not speaking too quickly but my new
computer seems to have settled down. It was back
in the lab within a month and when I got it home,
it wasn't okay again.  Why am I telling you this -
because after I changed the main cable with the new
one I received with the computer (one end goes in
the computer and the other in the electricity)
it seems to work!!  Thank you sis' for suggesting this!

Yehela will be 7 this week and here is the card I
have made for her.  She is still at the fairy and
Barbie doll stage, so I hope she will like what
I have made.





















Image - Cuddlebug Cuties
Sentiment - Nana Vic
Name - Word
Shapeabilities - Spelbinders - Medallion Four
Edgeabilities - Spellbinders - Classic Ric Rac
Patterned Paper - Colorbok
Distressing - Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
Gems - Queen&Co.
Card, Ribbon, Number - My Stash

1 comment:

  1. This is just so sweet, Jackie!!!!
    I am looking to restart a DT for The Doodle Garden and love it if you would consider coming back ♥

    ReplyDelete