Sunday, April 1, 2018

Bugaboo Stamps Challenge


Bugaboo Stamps Challenge - 1 Button, 2 Images, 3 layers

I have been so busy making cards that I didn't have time to take
part in any challenges - as each post takes some time to prepare
- at least they do me!  However, I do enjoy the digi stamps from
Bugaboo and have quite a few - some won, freebies and some 
bought.  I especially enjoy using Jodies's humerous wedding digis.
























Bugaboo Stamps Challenge - 1 Button, 2 Images, 3 layers

Image - Bugaboo Stamps
Pattern Papers - Botanical Garden - Hobbycraft
Foam Strips - Maxstock
Glue Dots - Gluedots.com
Glossy Accents - Ranger
Cardstock, Button, Sentiment - My Stash

 
Other challenges entered:
Not Just Cards Challenge
The Outlawz

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love how you did the two tulip jars, very nice! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's recipe challenge good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I really like how you doubled-up on the image! Thanks for joining our Recipe Challenge over at Catch the Bug. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete