Saturday, April 4, 2020

Pattie's Creations Design Challenge #169 - Birthday


Well things have certainly changed since I last wrote.  We are 
now in shutdown, and except to throw rubbish down I have 
been home for about 2 weeks now. Lucky for us crafters we 
have our crafts.   Of course my daughter didn't have her book 
signing, but the book is in the shops now.  It is difficult not 
having visitors for so long.  I and twin sis' had a birthday a 
couple of days ago, and we had a Zoom meeting with my 
three kids and one of hers, others were working, so that 
was nice. What made my day was a call from my grandson 
studying in the States, so that was a different type of 
birthday celebration for me.

Stay safe everyone and stay home!

Time for another challenge at Pattie's Creations.
Our challenges start on the FIRST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH...

Stop on over to Pattie's ETSY Shop and have a look at her many 
images. Don't forget to check out the Freebie First Friday of 
the Month - page up above on the menu bar. 

ONLY THREE ENTRIES PER PERSON!!!
 
The challenge starts now and ends Thursday, April 30th  at  
1PM EST (Eastern Standard Time). So let's have a look at our 
DT and their creations!  You can check their details by clicking 
on their names to leave some Luv at their blogs.

Here is my DT card for this month. The sheep are so cute!



















Image - Baa To You - Pattie's Creations
Sentiment - Serif CraftArtist2
Pattern Paper - Refined - Lovely Garden
Cardstock, Balloon Die, Oval Scallop Die - My Stash
Glossy Accents - Ranger
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo - Ranger
Plaid Patterns - Internet
 


2 comments:

  1. HI Jackie... I think this card is so cute! i also used this image. I love the way you paper pieced the sheep...clever idea! Your Patties Creations teammie - Vic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie,
    Happy Birthday! I love how you used my image to create this super cute card...
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete