Friday, August 12, 2011

My Prize from Petaloo

Just came back from a quick trip to London - went back
to my 'roots' with my eldest daughter and two grandchildren
of 11 and 6.  I didn't go to one craftshop though, as I simply
didn't know where they were. In the US I know to go to
Michael's or AC Moore, but I have been away from
London for so many years that I don't know lots of
the shops there.

Here is what I received as a prize for taking part in the
CDAC 'Party' - I look forward to getting down to learning
how to colour them - they come from Petaloo, who sponsored
the 'Party' - and they have beautiful cards and scrapbooking
pages on their website using their products.  As I have quite a
few Dew Drop inks I'll use them for the colouring. I could also
use teabags- I think they will give a nice colour.

Watch this space!!! I love flowers and think they really add
to a card or scrapbook page - and as all the flowers are
white I can use any colour combination I like on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment